This era Make-up is the biggest mainstay for women to beautify their face. Various kinds and styles they do to beautify their look. It’s good if you also take care of your face with natural skincare so that your skin is also nutritious and keep its moisture.
Good for other than make up there is another way if you want a brighter and white face look by utilizing natural ingredients as a face mask. You can make this mask yourself to realize the dream.
We just need to be diligent to practice it if you want to see the results.
Well, a natural face mask recipe that how can whiten the face? Here's the list:
- 1. Strawberry Mask
- 2. Aloe Vera Mask
- 3. Tomato mask
- 4. Honey and milk mask
- 5. Egg Mask
- 6. Turmeric Mask
- 7. Oatmeal Mask
- 8. Banana Mask
- 9. Olive oil Mask
- 10. Avocado Mask
- 11. Orange Mask
- 12. Toner Vinegar Apple
- 13. Potato Mask
- 14. Jicama Mask
- 15. Rice Mask
- 16. Papaya Mask
- 17. Yogurt Mask
- 18. Cucumber Mask
- 19. Chocolate & Coffee Mask
- 20. Nutmeg, Honey & Cinnamon Mask
For the recipes, see who wants to pass below:
1. Strawberry Mask
This fruit is rich in antioxidants plus vitamin C which will provide nutritious nutrients for the skin. Vitamin C will brighten skin, whiten, plus reduce wrinkles plus age-related skin problems.
The base ingredient needed to make this natural face mask is 6-10 strawberries. Can also be added 1 teaspoon honey. For her strawberries, select it in the form of fresh fruit instead of frozen, cans, or the puree.
How to make it easy, you live in dozing or blend the fresh strawberry fruit along with honey until a pulp-like dough is created.
After that apply the strawberry-honey slurry to the face plus neck, let stand approximately 20 minutes. Rinse the face with warm water to open the pores, followed by cold water to close it.
2. Aloe Vera Mask
Not many know, that Aloe Vera contains an aloe-sin substance that can whiten the skin of the face. This substance whitens the skin by inhibiting the formation of melanin, the substance that causes the skin to become dark.
- 1 tbsp aloe gel
- 2 tbsp milk cream
- Pinch of turmeric powder
How to make a natural face mask of Aloe Vera:
- Mix all the ingredients so that it forms a dough with a thick paste texture.
- Apply a mask evenly to the face and neck area.
- Leave it for 20-30 minutes, then rinse the face thoroughly using warm water.
3. Tomato Mask
This vegetable fruit is quite famous for its beauty. The assumption that tomatoes can brighten the facial skin is true. Yes, Lycopene is an antioxidant compound that is widely contained in tomatoes. This substance is able to ward off free radicals, protecting the skin from the bad effects of sunlight, plus nourishing the skin so that it looks radiant.
Prepare the following ingredients:
- 2 teaspoons tomato water
- 3 teaspoons buttermilk
- Cotton Ball
How to make a mask:
- Cut the tomatoes and then remove the water.
- Add buttermilk into 2 tablespoons of tomato water, then stir until blended.
- Apply a mask to the face and neck using the help of cotton ball.
- Rinse thoroughly after 30 minutes of passing.
4. Honey and Milk Mask
Honey can be used as a natural moisturizer while brightens the face and removes dead skin cells. This natural ingredient can also act as an antibiotic so as to minimize acne and adverse skin reactions caused by bacteria.
While milk, rich in vitamin D and B6, can both increase collagen production so as to disguise facial wrinkles and to maintain a fresh and healthy facial skin. Milk is also one of the natural ingredients known for its ability to whiten the skin.
Well to make a natural face mask of this honey and milk, you simply provide:
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Cotton Ball
How to make it:
- Warm the milk, then mix with honey until blended.
- Apply masks to the face or neck using cotton ball, do it while still warm.
- Let the milk and honey soak in the skin for at least 10-20 minutes.
- After that rinse with warm water and cold water.
5. Egg white Mask
Eggs have a lot of protein, besides being very good to nourish the body, nutrients on the egg are also good for healthy skin. The sticky effect on the egg whites will efficacious and eliminate the oil on the skin. Thus, the skin appears fresher and brighter afterwards.
To make a natural face mask from this egg white, you need:
- 1 chicken egg.
- 5-6 drops almond oil.
How to make a mass:
- Take the egg whites, shake until foaming, and add almond oil. Stir until well blended.
- Apply a mask to the face and neck until blended.
- Let stand for 12-15 minutes, and you will already be able to see the difference immediately.
- Rinse the face with warm water and cold water.
6. Turmeric Mask
Turmeric is an amazing herb with medicinal efficacy that also has skin whitening properties as it reverses the effects of hyper-pigmentation. Turmeric is also famous for its nutritional content which has many health benefits including antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
Cur-cumin also effectively calms skin irritation; treats burns and eliminates the pain caused by sunburn.
The ingredients for this mask are:
- 1/2 teaspoons turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1-2 tsp rose water
How to process them:
- Mix turmeric powder with baking powder first.
- Gently, add rose water while stirring until the dough form a paste.
- Apply to the face and neck, let stand for 5 minutes only.
Dampen the fingertip of the hand and massage the face with circular movements to elevate the skin cells. Do some massage for a few minutes.
Rinse the face with warm water, then followed by cold water.
Lastly, pat your face slowly when you dry it.
7. Oatmeal Masks
The rough texture of the oatmeal makes it often used as a useful natural exfoliator to peel dead skin cells to stimulate the growth of new skin cells. Thus, the face will appear younger in Radiant.
The ingredients needed for natural face masks this time are:
- 2 tsp oatmeal
- 1 tsp honey
- 2-3 tsp milk
How to make it:
- Mix oatmeal and honey with milk so that the pasta dough formed.
- Apply to the face or neck, then let stand for 20 minutes.
- Rinse the face with water until clean.
8. Banana Mask
Bananas are a great natural moisturizer for the skin. Vitamin A comes in bananas restore lost moisture and improve damaged, dull, and dry skin.
- 1 ripe banana fruit
- 2 tsp honey
How to make it:
- Blend the banana fruit with honey.
- Use the dough as a mask, let stand in the face and neck for 15 minutes.
- After that rinse the face using warm water, then cold water.
9. Olive oil Mask
Using avocado directly on the face becomes one of the beauty treatments trends, as well as when eaten, many people have proved that just by consuming avocado regularly can create ' wonders ' for her skin.
Avocados are rich in healthy fatty acids, vitamins and antioxidants that can improve the skin from damage and firmness.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp honey
How to make it:
- Peel the avocado fruit, seeded. After that, destroy the flesh until smooth.
- Add honey to the avocado pulp, stir until blended.
- Apply to the entire face and neck, let stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Lastly, rinse the face with warm water.
11. Orange Mask
Besides lemon, oranges can also brighten the face. But this time we won't use the fruit, but the skin alone.
Not only on the fruit, the orange peel is also rich in vitamin C. This Vitamin can be utilized as an antioxidant that plays an important role in repairing skin damage caused by free radicals.
In addition, vitamin C can also brighten the skin because it includes a natural bleaching agent that can remove dull skin.
- Orange Peel
- 1 tsp powdered sandalwood
- Water or rose water to taste
How to make it:
- Dried orange skin for 2-3 days.
- Milled dried orange peel.
- Add powdered sandalwood and water to taste into the powdered orange peel until the mixture is similar to pasta
- Apply it to the face and neck and rinse after 20-30 minutes.
- For the remainder of the mass, store in an airtight container so that it can be worn again.
12. Toner Apple Vinegar
Apple vinegar is very pungent, but who has a thought behind the acidic aroma of the ingredient that can help scrape dead skin cells and replace them by stimulating new skin regeneration brighter, whiter and smoother. Apple vinegar is also able to repel excess oil in the face.
Because this material is liquid form, it will be more appropriate to use it as a toner. Here's the steps to create it:
- Mix 5 ml of apple vinegar with 95 ml of warm water.
- Stir until blended.
- Moisten the cosmetic cotton with the solution.
- Apply on the face evenly and let stand about 10 minutes.
- Then wipe it with rinse using warm water.
- Repeat as many as twice a week.
13. Potato Mask
Again antioxidant, that is the content that is also found in potatoes. Antioxidants in potatoes will play a role in the appearance of black spots in the face of the dullness.
- 1 Fruit Potatoes
- 1 tbsp milk
How to make it :
- Peel the whole potato skin.
- Boil until cooked.
- Cut into small pieces then puree.
- Add 1 tablespoon of milk.
- Stir until well blended, then use directly on the face.
- Leave this face mask for 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
14. Jicama Mask
Jicama can whiten and brighten the facial skin when used as a mask. No wonder this natural ingredient is often used as the main ingredient of face whitening products. The reason is because Jicama rich in vitamins C plus B1 that proved good for skin health plus beauty.
Here's how to make it:
- Wash the Jicama clean, then peel the skin.
- Blend the Jicama with a blender
- Refine or strain the suggestion. On a container.
- Leave for a few hours to form deposits.
- Deposits can be taken and used as a natural face mask.
- Apply on the face and neck thoroughly.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- After that, rinse with cold water.
- For maximum results, do it twice a week.
15. Rice Mask
After washing the rice, don't remove the water. Keep the laundry water of the rice on a container and let it settles. Deposition of rice laundry water can be used as a face mask.
Don't get me wrong, in it contained ferulic acid and allantoin which is able to protect the skin from damage while retelling it.
Here's how to create it:
- Provide 4 tablespoons of unwashed rice.
- Pour the rice into a container containing cold water as much as half a glass.
- Stir or shake the container until the water is white.
- Dip the cotton on the rice water to try on the more concentrated bottom.
- Apply the wet cotton on the face evenly.
- Let stand for 15 – 30 minutes.
- Then flush with cold water.
16. Papaya Mask
The fruit is famous for the enzyme content of pa-pain, its associated with whitening the face of this substance can help the regeneration of the skin. In addition, the content of vitamins A, C, and E that acts as an antioxidant can also brighten and moisturize the skin.
You only have 1 small papaya and 1 tsp of honey. Place the papaya fruit until crushed, then add honey. Apply to the face and neck, let stand for 15-20 minutes, then rinse the face using warm water.
17. Yoghurt's Masks
Not only nourish the gastrointestinal tract yogurt can also nourish the skin while brightening the skin of the face. This benefit is not separated from the content of Vitamin B5, not only to brighten the face, but also can disguise black spots due to acne.
In addition to vitamin B5, lactic acid and calcium in yogurt has an important role in moisturizing the skin so that it looks fresh.
The ingredients for making natural face masks from yogurt are 1/2 cups of sour yogurt and 1 tsp of lemon or citrus juice. Add lemon water to the yogurt, mix well. Apply it to the face and neck, and let stand for 15 minutes.
After that, rinse the face with warm water, then sprinkle cold water immediately so that the pores of the face immediately close.
18. Cucumber Masks
So, what if you have at home just a cucumber? Relax, you can still make your own natural face masks at home.
As we know that the cucumber contains a lot of water and minerals so as to moisturize and overcome dull skin. In addition, the cucumber can brighten the face by inhibiting pigmentation, eliminating acne scars and dark circles around the face.
How to make it pretty easy. Grate the leaf, then blend it into a paste. Apply to the face or neck, let stand for 15 minutes. Then rinse the face using warm water, and after drying, apply moisturizers as usual.
19. Chocolate & Coffee Mask
It feels like a pity yes if coffee and chocolate for Mask, a nice brewed warmly. Yes ' right? But quiet, the result of masks with coffee and chocolate is also no less delicious with the time they brewed.
This mask can brighten the face. It doesn't hurt to let coffee and chocolate be a mask with that very important benefit.
How to make it simple :
materials that you should prepare:
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder (without sugar Yes, later instead make Hot chocolate again, Lol)
- 4 tablespoons ground coffee
- 8 tablespoons milk (can be liquid milk, creamer, or yogurt without taste yes)
- 2 tablespoons honey (For dry skin) or 2 tablespoons lemon juice (for oily skin)
- Stir all ingredients.
- Masks are readily applied.
- For maximum results, wait up to 30-45 minutes yes, after that rinse thoroughly.
20. Nutmeg, Honey & Cinnamon Mask
Nutmeg and Honey turned out to have a playful usability for skin health.
The combination of nutmeg and honey can help to reduce swelling and redness of the skin, fade acne scars, soften and moisturize the skin. In addition to honey, the mixture of nutmeg and cinnamon turns out to rejuvenate your facial skin. Well, those benefits will make the skin of your face become fresher, clean and smooth.
How to make this mask is very easy.
You just need to prepare:
- 2 tablespoons of honey,
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg.
After that mix well, and masks are ready to use.
Apply the mask evenly and let stand for 30 minutes.
Once dry, rinse with warm water while swab with circular movements so that the dead skin cells are lifted.
Is it not difficult to get a smooth and fresh face? The ingredients are also easily obtained and the price is very affordable.
Making your own natural face masks is a bit troublesome and it's time to eat, but if the result is worth it, then why not?! Just select which ingredients are available in the kitchen and use them to brighten the face.
Read another article here